What We Do
We buy property. We can make a fair cash offer on any property in any condition and under any circumstances.
- We wholesale property. Ask to join our Buyer’s List to get email notifications on new deals. (go to Contact page)
- We rehab and retail property with many purchase options.
- Even if you don’t qualify for a traditional bank loan we may be able to help
- Credit rating doesn’t matter. We have a credit building program that will get you back on track.
- Build credit while leasing a property that you will eventually own.
- Referrals: loan qualification, credit repair, legal assistance with foreclosure or loan modification, renter’s protection and more.
- Private Money Lending. Make a high yield on your safe money by working with us.
- We operate mainly Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco and west side of Polk Counties.
- Divorce, bankruptcy, job relocation or for any other reason, people sometimes need to move quickly.
- Are you tired of being a landlord? We buy multi-family property also.
- Contact us with your needs, whether to buy or sell, and see what we can do for you.
- We are constantly buying and selling properties so if you don’t see what you are looking for just email us and we will contact you.
Lease Option or Rent to Own
- Banks are lending money to qualified borrowers for the purchase of homes. What has changed is the definition of qualified.
- All loans now are fully documented loans which means borrowers must prove income for the last two years minimum and have a credit score generally in excess of 650. Many people cannot meet these requirements due to changing jobs having their own business which does not support the proof of income test and because their credit score dropped when they missed or were late on some payments.
- However, many of these same people are making money and will be able to qualify at some point in the future. Maybe it is 2 years from now or even longer. Possibly you are one of these people. If you are in this situation and you want to own your own home, you can position yourself for your home now with a rent to own program or lease option program.
- Our rent to own program will work for you because we will only have you in a home that you can afford, is one you can count on be structurally sound, appealing and is one you will be able to buy at the end of the lease period. If for some reason you are not able to buy the property, we will extend the lease or help you find another residence.
- You are not a renter. You are a future homeowner. Your monthly payments will be set to cover: the mortgage on the property from a private source of funds plus:
- Interest and taxes • Credit in the account held for you….this is where your down payment accumulates.
- Monthly property management fee. You will be responsible for normal maintenance and upkeep.
- All details of the deal are documented in the legal paperwork that is completed in connection with your lease option program. (This program is also referred to as rent to own, and long term agreement for purchase and sale.)
- Contact Us Now and let us help you get into a home of your dreams this week!!